View user profile

PostHiSpt on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:20 pm

1. Username: HiSpt

2. Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=HiSpt&id=1576495

3. List all of your alternative accounts along with their profile links:

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=CaptainChaplin&id=1541296
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kiss-my-Axe&id=1526758
#Exposed
[Ward]: Cannot kill your determination after GeNo lol.

4. Kills: 1091

5. Deaths: 641

6. Overall K/D Ratio: 1.7

7. Level Developer Rank: None

8. Are you currently in a clan? Nope

9. What clans have you joined before? USF, Carnage

10. Why do you want to join DLN? I am a very old player of Pb2. DLN is a active clan and also a good and non-abusive clan. I been in many other clans other than the clans that i mentioned above, but i cant remember any now. I would really like to be a part of the DLN family and help this clan become the greatest Smile

11. What can you contribute to the faction and how? Besides my skills, i am a helpful person. I like to help resolve problems within the clan. I am kind i dont abuse nor do i have any anger issues.

12. Which do you consider your best characteristic/trait and why? A helping hand. I like to help newbies, inexperienced players reach their goals. I can help others in their tasks and give everyone a helping hand.

13.  How can you be active in the the faction (Ex: Discord, Wordpress and Forumotion):I can be online on Discord everyday cus now my exams are finished.

14. By applying to DLN, you swear to have read and will always follow the laws of DLN and the rules of PB2
I have understood the rules and the laws and will follow them for eternity.
K2Shape
Male Posts : 23
View user profile

PostK2Shape on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Lettme help around you here :
- Would be nicer if you stated much more clearly why did you leave the clan you were in before.

Q/A Phase Begins

On "10" you state that you are a very old player of PB2. I checked your pb2 profile and your account is quite fresh and new. Can you elaborate on the phrase "old player" ?? Did you play as guest all time in the past or did you forgot your alternate accounts after you went inactive?

Other than that, the app looks decent to me, you should join the discord chat ASAP and beg people to vote/question your application : https://discord.gg/qf7gmHe
Warhawk
The Kingslayer
View user profile

PostWarhawk on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Never saw you in the chat before.
So, how do you know its good and non-abusive?

Also, how can you lend a helping hand?

Decent answers though. 
Grammar's kinda ehh.
Goodluck.
iNykr0Z
Male Posts : 18
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Job/hobbies : Swimming
View user profile

PostiNykr0Z on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Seems like a well written application right there! Well, to the q/a phase. 

In question #10 you stated that you will help this clan to become the greatest. How so?
HiSpt
View user profile

PostHiSpt on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:27 pm

On "10" you state that you are a very old player of PB2. I checked your pb2 profile and your account is quite fresh and new. Can you elaborate on the phrase "old player" ?? Did you play as guest all time in the past or did you forgot your alternate accounts after you went inactive?

I did play as a guest for sometime. I had many alt accs but i forgot them all when i was inactive. I left pb2 for many days.

So, how do you know its good and non-abusive?

Its good cus i have seen some members of DLN in-game, and they were very nice and kind and had a good sense of humor. So that may lead to tell me that they should also be non-abusive.

Also, how can you lend a helping hand?

by helping people reach their goal. Bu helpin people on their tasks and giving tips if needed.

In question #10 you stated that you will help this clan to become the greatest. How so?

By giving ideal suggestions that may improve the clan and the DLN community and also by helping DLN gain new confident members who can be trusted.
Warhawk
The Kingslayer
View user profile

PostWarhawk on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:19 pm

http://prntscr.com/crpiz7
Please don't double-post.
Posts merged.
Adrulu Dekrus
Birthday : 2001-04-25
Job/hobbies : slaying niggers since 1999
Humor : when lyf gives you lemons, you fuck it in the ass, and give it lemonaids
View user profile

PostAdrulu Dekrus on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:01 pm

If a member of DLN suddenly decided to leave the clan to join YrN,
would you
A.) Ask them to stay,
B.) Tell them you don't give one,
C.) Tell them to join YrN?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Every chance is an opportunity"
HiSpt
View user profile

PostHiSpt on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:08 pm

I would first ask them to stay, but if he is determined to join YrN then i guess it would be best to leave him on his own faith cuz u cant keep a player away from his dreams, and if that player"s dream is to join another clan than we should let him
Eazy_E
Birthday : 1969-09-12
Job/hobbies : Your future superstar basketball player.
View user profile

PostEazy_E on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:42 pm

11. What can you contribute to the faction and how? Besides my skills, i am a helpful person. I like to help resolve problems within the clan. I am kind i dont abuse nor do i have any anger issues.

If there is a dispute which can result at least a disputant leaving the clan, how would you handle it? Would you let him leave or stay?
HiSpt
View user profile

PostHiSpt on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 pm

If there is an argument which will result in a person leaving the clan, i would do wat i do best, try my best to solve it by telling both sides to stop fighting and perhaps try my best to calm them down. Try to make peace between them and tell them not to do anything negative like leaving the clan or such.
K2Shape
View user profile

PostK2Shape on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:02 pm

As you know, this clan normally alternates between GGE and PB2, everyday there will be a period of time which you will be left out as we all will mostly be playing GGE empire, sometimes for a whole day. Lets say that you don't like to play GGE empire, would you mind being left out playing PB2 by yourself in the clan?

2nd, as you can see, a few recent people who joined the clan were immature, which caused troubles in the chat and most of them got kicked.( Not going to mention who) If this situation worsens. Are you going to stay in this clan?

Other than that, your answers to the other questions was well written. I like your attitude of asking us to give you more questions, its like "When opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.". But just stating that people don't really like houses with so much doors, keep in mind on how many you are going to build those.
HiSpt
View user profile

PostHiSpt on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 pm

1- Lets say that you don't like to play GGE empire, would you mind being left out playing PB2 by yourself in the clan?

I have started to play GG3 empire, but if i woudnt than i woudnt mind playing pb2 by myself. Cuz u see i dont play multiplayer in pb2 all the time sometimes i play custom maps or just do random levels in the campaign with Impossible difficulty.

2- If this situation worsens. Are you going to stay in this clan?

Yea, i would cuz i never back down in a clan. Perhaps if someone shows disrespectful atitude towards me, i would ignore them or warn them that their abusive attitude would lead to some terrible consequences.
Warhawk
The Kingslayer
View user profile

PostWarhawk on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:23 am

Voting Phase Begins

Hehe, your determination is amazing...
Chaplin.
+1 from me
K2Shape
View user profile

PostK2Shape on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:48 am

+1
For CaptainChaplin
Shadeblast
Humor : Bork.
View user profile

PostShadeblast on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:42 am

+1
because why not

ZP / Arkenstone
Job/hobbies : Sleeping.
Humor : God's switch.
View user profile http://thedrasticlegion.wordpress.com

PostZP / Arkenstone on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Great work KMA!
Here's a +1 from me.

Discord Username: ZP#2034
PB2 Login: Arkenstone

" Veni, Vidi, Vici. " ~ Julius Caesar
Ryan Eastwood
View user profile

PostRyan Eastwood on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:02 pm

+1
Sure, had a question in mind but looks fine..
The 61st CS
Male Posts : 60
Birthday : 2002-07-15
Job/hobbies : N/A
Humor : Ward is Ark :3
View user profile

PostThe 61st CS on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:32 pm

+1
I have nothin' against KMA so yeah.

Warhawk
The Kingslayer
View user profile

PostWarhawk on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:28 am

Application Accepted

I haven't forgotten you wrote some fake sh*t on DLN in some other apps you made to join other clans.
But k.
Chaps, welcome to DLN again!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum