Johnkill #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Johnkill
View user profile

PostJohnkill on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:06 pm

1. Username: Johnkill

2. Profile link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Johnkill&id=1353214

3. List all of your alternative accounts along with their profile links: BerserkerMG http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=BerserkerMG&id=1548957

4. Kills: 2435

5. Deaths: 1704

6. Overall K/D Ratio: 1.43

7. Level Developer Rank: 1.66

8. Are you currently in a clan? Nope.

9. What clans have you joined before? KzM, Delta Force.

10. Regarding about the clans you listed above, why did you leave them? Delta Force now is dead a long time ago, and KzM Clan went very inactive for months, that got me lose all hopes on them.

11. Why do you want to join DLN? Some of DLN's members offered me to join DLN, I was feeling like clanless. Plus this clan seems fits to my personality.

12. What can you contribute to the faction and how? I can take part in DLN's wars, as far as I know, I want to fight with some good people to know how strong I am. And I can also be a member tester if you want to.

13. Which do you consider your best characteristic/trait and why? Well, I'd like to say straightly, I am a joke in battle, I try to talk funny but I can't, so I just focus on fighting. My characterstics? You can say I am generous and mostly serious (kind of), and my sense of humour sucks.

14. How can you be active in the the faction (Ex: Discord, Wordpress and Forumotion)? Welp, I always need foreigners to talk with while I am free, plus I likes checking clans's news and stuffs, so yeah, that got me interested in. So I can make sure I can be active both in-game and clan sites.

15. By applying to DLN, you swear to have read and will always follow the laws of DLN and the rules of PB2. Of course, I won't make DLN disappointed. By the eye of God!
Eazy_E
Birthday : 1969-09-12
Job/hobbies : Your future superstar basketball player.
View user profile

PostEazy_E on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Q&A Phase Begins

#11. Why do you want to join DLN?
"Some of DLN's members offered me to join DLN.."  Who were they? When did they?
"I was feeling like clanless.." What's wrong with being clanless? (your opinion)
"Plus this clan seems fits to my personality.." Personality? Hmm... Elaborate. 

I saw your past applications and I have perceived that the most noticeable reason why you join clans is to not feel clanless. Am I Right?

~edited title from Johnkill #1 (plz accept) to Johnkill #1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnkill
View user profile

PostJohnkill on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:43 pm

1. About who offered me to DLN? I often play in sniper matches and I sometimes meet FinalSlash, but that's how it started. Gawwy, a DLN PM (Prestige Member) if I am correct, he wanted me to join DLN and after he said that, Slash just agreed with him too.

2. I was feeling clanless? Sorry, my English is kinda rusty, as I am an Asian (Vietnamese, for full) and clanless is now how I want to to express. I just need a clan to fight for and support for, and of course, share with. Also, DLN seems to be kinda *cringy, no offense*, so I like DLN.

3. This clan seems to fit my personality? Its just 75% correct, so sorry. I can see that this clan is full of good and generous members, and they got me interested in, and the members amout is HUGE, so I think this clan will never die, and of course, it can grow even stronger with more help from members. This is how I can express.
ZP / Arkenstone
Job/hobbies : Sleeping.
Humor : God's switch.
View user profile http://thedrasticlegion.wordpress.com

PostZP / Arkenstone on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Seems to be a decent application, lol.
12. What can you contribute to the faction and how?
"I can take part in DLN's wars, as far as I know, I want to fight with some good people to know how strong I am."
We don't do wars anymore except some friendly tourneys with other clans or just inside.

Discord Username: ZP#2034
PB2 Login: Arkenstone

" Veni, Vidi, Vici. " ~ Julius Caesar
Eazy_E
View user profile

PostEazy_E on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:41 pm

You said that Gawwy invited you. What is this then? 

*Was taken an hour ago
*It was Gawwy himself
*I was the allahu akbar guy

"..DLN seems to be kinda *cringy*.." What do you mean by "cringy"? Elaborate.

"..I can see that this clan is full of good and generous members.." What do you mean by "generous"? Elaborate.

"..members amount is HUGE.." There are a lot of clans out there that contains of members that are somewhat better than us (lol, pce) and is larger in terms of members such as GeNo and BoZ. With that, why choose to join here?

12. What can you contribute to the faction and how? I can take part in DLN's wars, as far as I know, I want to fight with some good people to know how strong I am. And I can also be a member tester if you want to. We don't do wars, and we don't have a testing phase in our application system, so a "tester" doesn't currently exist. Just a heads up.

The 61st CS
Male Posts : 60
Birthday : 2002-07-15
Job/hobbies : N/A
Humor : Ward is Ark :3
View user profile

PostThe 61st CS on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:16 pm

I did invite him once but after he refused, I kind of gave up on him. 
And Eazy, you fuqing cut off some of the things I said.

Johnkill
View user profile

PostJohnkill on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Gawwy, listen. You know why I refused? Because I didn't realize that KzM clan cannot be a clan.

About wars, ok, so this clan is peaceful, right? So ok, I never been in clan normal events before, so this seems fun. I've been playing this game for 3 years, but cannot know clear about this clan, as I only know this clan 5 months ago, and I only visited it very less, until I want to join. And if you guys ask me that why I only have 2k kills in 5 years... Well, goddamn 30k kills losted due to data lost error.

Cringy? Sorry, I cannot express what I should say. How about... Awesome?

Generous? So most of yo guys are not generous? LOL ok, so I can call full of good members?

GeNo and BoZ, both are good, but here are the reasons why I don't want to join them:

GeNo - I feel somehow they act like retards. So less good people, which made me disappointed. (I also tried to apply, but they not only denied, they also insulted me like fags too)

BoZ - I tried to apply but got denied and that's a fact. BoZ members are now less. Some of them are fake and I can see that most of them are inactive, so I like calling them dead asf.
Eazy_E
View user profile

PostEazy_E on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:34 pm

"About wars, ok, so this clan is peaceful, right? So ok, I never been in clan normal events before, so this seems fun. I've been playing this game for 3 years, but cannot know clear about this clan, as I only know this clan 5 months ago, and I only visited it very less, until I want to join. And if you guys ask me that why I only have 2k kills in 5 years... Well, goddamn 30k kills losted due to data lost error." Uhmm, is this a reason why you want to join DLN? I didn't ask anything about wars. I just gave a heads up. 

"Cringy? Sorry, I cannot express what I should say. How about... Awesome?" Awesome... eh? (orrrrr... lenient..?) It would be better if you tell something about the clan's attitude more specifically, and state how and where you can see the "attitude".

"Generous? So most of yo guys are not generous? LOL ok, so I can call full of good members?" What? I just asked you to elaborate what do you mean by "generous". Now elaborate what do you mean by "generous".

I removed texts that aren't necessary or related with my point, Gawwy.

Johnkill
View user profile

PostJohnkill on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 pm

If you wants a head up, I can do that lol.

I didn't meet alot of DLN members in-game. I can only understand FinalSlash. Pardon me if I think everyone in DLN is like that and that's a mistake. Slash is very serious in a match, but he's still humorous and of course, trustable. He got me surprised because not every pros can act like that.

After a long time in the chat, I think: DLN is cheerful, bright, and good. I cannot say you guys are generous now. You guys are lenient, seriously.
mrblake213
O captain, my captain
Male Posts : 100
Birthday : 2002-06-21
Job/hobbies : Masturbating
Humor : I like potato jokes
View user profile http://thedrasticlegion.forumotion.com

Postmrblake213 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Well, since Eazy already led the infestation to your brain.

I'd just like to remind you that DLN is a different clan.
You see, we aren't PB2 based so if you focus on playing PB2, you can only invite some of our members to play. We mostly chat in-game and play other games so if you are talking about wars, maybe we can organize a friendly tournament.

Best of luck.

How do you turn this thing on?
Eazy_E
View user profile

PostEazy_E on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:55 pm

"If you wants a head up, I can do that lol." Lol what? "I just gave a heads up." means that I have just informed you about something...

My questioning phase might end here. I have clarified things that needs clarification. 

Good luck.

Johnkill
View user profile

PostJohnkill on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:15 am

Don't worry, you guys explained that there's no wars. This clan's main objective is to recruit as much good members as you can and I respect that. I do have Steam and I play some games there too, so that means I am not PB2-based. Also, I understand.

Ok, I hope I've answered everything clearly, reasonably and truth-based. Have a good day, DLN members.
Warhawk
The Kingslayer
View user profile

PostWarhawk on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 am

Voting Phase Begins

It seems you're a chill guy.
You have my +1.
The 61st CS
Male Posts : 60
Birthday : 2002-07-15
Job/hobbies : N/A
Humor : Ward is Ark :3
View user profile

PostThe 61st CS on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:48 pm

+1

Eazy_E
View user profile

PostEazy_E on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:50 pm

"12. What can you contribute to the faction and how? I can take part in DLN's wars, as far as I know, I want to fight with some good people to know how strong I am. And I can also be a member tester if you want to." This is mostly for the benefit of yourself and not really for the clan. One can do that in different clans. Also, when I said that we don't do wars, I expected you to give another reason/s why you want to join DLN, and to elaborate your answers, but you didn't. That alone is a huge letdown from me. Answers are also pretty vague and cliche.

The reason why I asked you even though my vote is "-" from the start is because I was trying to get to know you better.

If you get denied, then I hope you apply again and make a better application, while being truthful about yourself. 

Best of luck.

mrblake213
O captain, my captain
Male Posts : 100
Birthday : 2002-06-21
Job/hobbies : Masturbating
Humor : I like potato jokes
View user profile http://thedrasticlegion.forumotion.com

Postmrblake213 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:03 pm

We aren't a strict clan and since you show confidence and pride in joining DLN.

It will be a +1.

How do you turn this thing on?
-iSнαdσωs-
Official Madness Combat Agent
Official Madness Combat Agent
Male Posts : 83
Birthday : 2000-02-24
Job/hobbies : Soon To Be Programmer
Humor : Yo Mama
View user profile http://youtube.com/c/ShadowsEndYT

Post-iSнαdσωs- on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Welp, we need more members like you... Therefore, +1 from me.

Eazy_E
View user profile

PostEazy_E on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Application Accepted

We're sorry for the delay.
Welcome to DLN!

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum